CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So, it looks like I'm becoming a once a month blogger. I don't know what we've been doing for the last month, but it sure seems like we've been busy! I've posted a bunch of random pictures of Savannah. We had been playing outside a lot until this terrible heat wave. Now, we just try to stay cool! Savannah loves to play in her pool and with the water hose. She's still talking more all the time. It's unbelievable the things they pick up on at this age! She loves to read and a lot of the time prefers flipping through books over playing with any toys. She's walking everywhere now and it's like she's discovered a whole new world. She just wanders around the house checking out rooms she never used to pay attention to.
A couple weeks ago, Savannah spent the night with my mom and she climbed out of the crib! The mattress was on the lowest level and I still can't believe she did it. But she fell on hardwood floors and barely had a mark on her face. Since then, when we lay her down at night, she screams and screams and screams! I don't know if she's scared or what, but she's been sleeping with us most nights lately. She will nap in her crib just fine, just doesn't want to be in there at bedtime. I hope we get over this soon. If not, we go to the doctor next week, so maybe she will have some suggestions! She hasn't tried to climb out anymore, thank goodness!
Enjoy the pictures and try to stay cool!

1 comments:

The Blankinships said...

LOVE the new pictures. listen, my friends are always on me too about never blogging enough. there's just never enough time by yourself! i'm glad you posted though. next time, let's play at our house. love yall!