CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

15 Months

Savannah had her 15 month checkup yesterday. She weighed 21 lbs., 11 oz. and was 31 inches tall. The doctor was VERY impressed with how much she talks. She even looked at the dr. and called her "doctor". No other big news around here. Savannah is just learning more every day and getting into more each day. She even walked up to me yesterday and said "diaper". She was letting me know she had a dirty diaper. I hope this means she will be easy to potty train since she's already letting us know these things!! That's all for now. I've got lots to do while my sweet girl is still napping.

1 comments:

mandiandjosh said...

Nap time is so precious!
I can't believe she said doctor. How are you teaching this girl to be so smart?