CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Vacation

Here's a few pictures from our vacation in Florida. We turned Savannah's carseat around forward facing for the trip. We thought she would be happier in the car for 8-9 hours if she could see us. And I don't think we were breaking the rules too much since she's over 20 lbs. and only a week away from her 1st birthday!!! She did pretty well in the car coming and going. I was very proud of her since she stayed awake most of the time. She only took a couple SHORT naps both ways.
While we were there, we went to the beach or pool everyday. She didn't care much for the sand or the ocean water, but there was a kiddie pool as well as an indoor pool that she enjoyed.
Now we're just trying to get back into our old routine and I'm trying to plan her first birthday party. I can't believe my sweet baby is almost 1!

0 comments: