CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

1st Birthday

Savannah's birthday was last Thursday, so I'm a little behind on posting pictures. I took most of the pictures on my regular camera, not my digital, and haven't gotten those developed yet. It may be a few more days before more birthday pics are posted. We had her party this weekend and I must say she did not dig into the cake like I expected. She did seem to like it, but hardly made a mess at all. This picture is a little deceiving b/c most of the time she just ate little bites. It was cute though.
The main reason I'm so late posting pictures is because we have brown recluse spiders in our house!!!! And most of them seem to be in our office where the computer is. I'm TERRIFIED of spiders, especially brown recluse. So I've been staying out of that room as much as possible. We have people coming today to spray and we've set out traps everywhere. I think we'll be staying somewhere else tonight since the bug man won't be there until late this afternoon. I sure hope it helps! I can't live in a house with spiders for much longer!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

caroline G said...

hey maggie,

I started a blog, but it is very lame. I don't really have much to say. But I would love to be a blogging buddy! Savannah looks adorable! you are so lucky!

caroline

The Blankinships said...

good luck with the icky spiders. i feel your pain...i don't do bugs either. i CANNOT believe she's a whole year old! time flies!!! love you three