CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Better Late Than Never


I guess it's about time I announced on here that we're expecting another baby girl! I can't believe I've waited so long to post this news. I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant and due July 5th. Savannah is soooo excited and hugs and kisses my belly all the time. She has named her baby sister Coco and that's what she tells everyone her name is going to be. We're not sure where she even came up with that name, but she's sticking to it.




<

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations! Families of all girls are the best! ;)

Cristie said...

Wow, congrats! Very exciting news, hope you are feeling well.

lyla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!i had no idea! i can't believe i hadn't heard it through the "grapevine." i am so excited for you guys--you'll love having 2 little girls. it's so much fun and they play together so well. michael better get used to being WAY outnumbered from now on! :)

Blessed said...

Cogratulations! So fun!

caroline G said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!