CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Potty Trained!!!


Well, Savannah is finally done with diapers (except when she sleeps). She's been wearing "big girl pants" for about 2 weeks now with very few accidents. She really did it all on her own. She became interested when she kept seeing another girl at her school use the potty and she was finally just ready. I can't believe how easy it's been. The only time I don't like it is when we're at a dirty public place and she has to go, but I'm still glad she's done. I just couldn't bring myself to post a picture of my child on the potty for all the world to see , so that's why this picture is not at all related to potty training!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lyla said...

congratulations! no more diapers is a great thing! get ready to visit lots and lots of public bathrooms! we know them all:)

caroline G said...

Congrat!!! I am sure Savannah will thank you one day for not posting a picture of her on the pot!