CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chipped Tooth

I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now. Savannah chipped her tooth several weeks ago. One of our dogs turned around and bumped into her while she had her back to it and she fell and chipped her tooth. The tooth didn't even hurt her. In fact, I didn't notice it until an hour or two after it happened. She was crying though b/c she skinned her knee. I was so upset once i realized she chipped a tooth, but now I've actually gotten used to it. Here are a couple pictures of her showing off her new smile!


3 comments:

lyla said...

cute 4th of july pics! she's looking more and more like a little girl and not like a baby anymore! lilly chipped her tooth too when she was about that age and didn't even notice it either.

Kellie said...

Emma fell on her front tooth twice within just a few weeks of each other probably at about Savannah's age. It didn't chip it, but the tooth is pushed higher into the gum. It bothered me at first..... but now it is just part of her personality!! Love the new pictures! They are very sweet! I can't believe how much she has grown!! Hope you all have a good weekend!! K

Misty said...

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your daughter is beautiful...she looks like you, I think!
Glad to reconnect on blogger! It's fun keeping up with your family.

Misty