CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

6 Month Dr. Visit...

Savannah had her 6 month check-up this morning and I thought everyone might like to know her stats. Weight: 17 lbs., 13 oz. (75 - 90%). Height: 271/4" (95th percentile). The Dr. said she is a very social baby. Of course, we know she doesn't get that from her mama, but I'm glad she's so social! In other baby updates, Savannah is "crawling". I still don't know if that's what I can call it, but she is scooting, one way or another to anything she wants to get. Her biggest motivation is the remote control. I can set it way across the room and she goes to it everytime! I guess it's also time to begin to think about babyproofing the house! I can't wait to get our tree put up this weekend and see how she responds to all the lights! Lots of new firsts!

0 comments: